Welcome to Mr. Paul's CS Classes
2017-18 students -- the student survey is here.
Links of interest
- Latitude Longitude Google Form here: https://goo.gl/forms/OnVPOeahvCFtwt6w1
Come up with a place in Maryland that is special to you. Could be your home, could be where your sports team practices, could be your church/synagogue, could be your neighborhood park, whatever.
Look it up on Google Maps or somehow get its GPS Coordinates in decimal form -- consider using this: https://www.gps-coordinates.net/ As an example, Blair is 39.0183036,-77.01166280000001
Enter into the google form your name, the lat/long, and the name of the city where the places is located.
- 2017 Richard Montgomery Programming contest - thermpc.github.io - firstname.lastname@example.org. $350 worth of prizes.
- Cool viz via Sid
- Class computer open timing spreadsheet
- Want to start a team for the Lockheed Martin code quest? April 30 in Bethesda. Let me know. Maybe you'll get to meet Tony Stark or something. (2/24/2016)
- Free Hackathon at UMBC; see website or ask me for a contact point (Blair Magnet alum) (2/11/2016)
- Austro's family (12/22/15)
- Want to go to Google Developer Group Baltimore's 2015 DevFest for free? See or email Mr. Paul ASAP for a registration code.
- What personality makes a programmer? (10/27/2015)
- Outstanding fake CS Scholarship. h/t NoahK (9/30/15)
- Google has roughly 2 billion lines of code (9/17/15)
(I think the author here is overly caught up in the idea that all of Google's code is in "one place" -- i.e., its version control system...where else would they have their code? -- but still, cool to get a numerical estimate of the codebase's size. Can you imagine the insurance policy on those servers?!)